Friday, March 16, 2012

Only you know Lord

"You can do more in my waiting than I could ever do in my doing."

So, I wait Lord.
I wait, because I know you can do more in those children's life's than anything I could ever do.

I wait, because I trust in you.
Trust that your timing is better than mine.
Your timing is always perfect

"My heart's discouraged, so I come to you expecting."

So, I come to you Lord.  
I come, expecting you have good things in store. 
Knowing everything of you is good

I come to you a weary heart, knowing you are strong.
I need you to lift me up
I come knowing you are what I need. 

You say your good to those who wait. 
So I wait. 
You know exactly what I need. 
You know exactly what these kids need. 

I give everything to you Lord. 
Living with more faith than fear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment